American Transplant Foundation’s Honor a Loved One pages provide you with the ability to honor loved ones in a meaningful and lasting way while helping others. No minimum gift is required when establishing a fund.
Thoughtful gifts made in honor of your loved one are allocated towards our Patient Assistance Program, an important program providing financial assistance to transplant patients and living donors in need. By enabling living donors to give the Gift of Life and helping transplant patients maintain access to vital medications, this program saves lives.
When you establish an “Honor a Loved One” fund, American Transplant Foundation provides:
• The ability to create a personalized webpage allowing you to raise additional funds
• Support from the Foundation- please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have
• A quarterly update listing your fund’s donors
• Recognition in our quarterly newsletters
• If your fund reaches $5,000, please contact us if you would like to receive a personalized Honor a Loved One plaque or holiday ornament
We are truly touched that you have chosen to honor your loved one by making a donation to our organization.
For more information on establishing an Honor a Loved One fund, please contact American Transplant Foundation staff at (303) 757-0959 or email@example.com.
|Search for a loved one's fund||Create a fund in honor of a loved one|